Filling out a VAN request is easy. You can do so by filling out this form.
The process is a little different depending on what type of organization you are requesting VAN for - a campaign, electioneering group (like a PAC), or for a Party Committee.
Once you complete the account request form, we will verify the information provided before sending an invoice for your access level. Once the invoice has been paid, we will set up your account.
Who needs to fill out a request?
For campaigns and electioneering groups, only those without an existing VAN account need to submit a request. If your organization already has access and just needs to add a new user, please submit a request through your VAN account.
For Party Officers, you may fill out this request form to receive access.
Invoicing is available in monthly or annual terms.
- Statewide: $500/mo; $6,000 for 12 months
- Congressional: $250/mo; $3,000 for 12 months
- State Senate: $50/mo; $600 for 12 months
- State House: $30/mo; $350 for 12 months
- Tulsa/Oklahoma County: $150/mo; $1,800 for 12 months
- Tulsa/Oklahoma County Commissioner: $80/mo; $960 for 12 months
- Cleveland County: $100/mo; $1,200 for 12 months
- Cleveland County Commissioner: $75/mo; $900 for 12 months
- Other County: $45/mo; $540 for 12 months
- Other County Commissioner: $20/mo; $240 for 12 months
- Oklahoma City: $175/mo; $2,100 for 12 months
- Oklahoma City Ward: $50/mo; $600 for 12 months
- Tulsa/Norman: $60/mo; $720 for 12 months
- Tulsa/Norman District/Ward: $30/mo; $350 for 12 months
- School District: $15/mo; $120 for 12 months
- Other City: $25/mo; $300 for 12 months
- Other City District/Ward: $15/mo; $120 for 12 months
If you need to request access for an "other" district, please contact email@example.com.
How long does it take to get access?
Anyone who applies for VAN access from the ODP should anticipate at least five (5) business days for account approval and setup. It is, however, the ODP’s goal to process all requests within seventy-two (72) hours of receipt if no additional information is required. If additional information is required ODP Staff will contact the requester regarding the collection of additional information.
Note: Submitting an account request does not constitute a valid account application. The requester(s) will be responsible for signing a license agreement and paying access fees before gaining access to the system.
Within one (1) business day of account approval, ODP Staff will contact requester(s) regarding the signing of a license agreement and collection of access fees. Within five (5) days of receipt of a signed license agreement and access fees, the ODP will issue account credentials. If for any reason requester(s) fail to sign a license agreement or provide required access fees within one (1) month of the initial account request, the request for the account is automatically denied.